In this area, you can specify the settings for the connection between Evidian AuthMgr and the server.
- Protocol: Protocol that is used for user access.
- Server: IP address or DNS name that is used for user access.
- Port: Port that is used for user access.
- 9764 (HTTP)
- 9765 (HTTPS)
- Custom Port: If you selected "User-defined" above, you can enter a port of your own here.
- Path to Service: Service path that is used for user access (default: /soap)
- CA certificate: Path to the CA certificate with file name. The certificate is needed for HTTPS connections. (Example: /wfs/ca-certs/ca.crt)
- Roaming Session Secret: Password for the roaming session
Fallback User Access Services
Click on the logo to specify up to four alternative connections. These will be used if the primary authentication server is not available. The alternative servers will be queried in sequence.