Background Image Server
Custom Wallpaper - Server Configuration
- Use firmware update server location
- You can carry out a custom configuration below. (default)
- Protocol: Select the method for accessing the image.
- HTTP: Download from a web server.
- HTTPS: Download from a TLS/SSL-secured web server.
- FTP: Download from an FTP server.
- Secure FTP: Download via SSH-secured FTP.
- FTPS: Download from a TLS/SSL-secured FTP server.
- FILE: The image lies in the thin client file system, possibly as a shared NFS or Windows file. You can choose the location simply by selecting a file below.
- Server name: Name or IP address of the server.
- Port: Port of the server on which the service is provided.
- Server path: The path to the directory with the image file on the server
- User name: User name on the server
- Password: Password for the user account on the server
- Wallpaper update: The user-specific background image will be downloaded from the given server.