Here you can configure the settings for standby and for the CPU power plan.
- System suspend on inactivity: Specify how long the user can be inactive before the system switches to standby mode.
- After 1 minute
- After 24 hours
- Without dialog
- The user is not asked if the system is to be set to the standby mode.
- The dialog will be shown. (Default).
- Dialog timeout: Time in seconds, for which the dialog is to be displayed. (Default: 10 seconds)
- CPU Power Plan: Specify here which CPU power plan (CPU Governor) the device is to use in battery mode and in AC mode.
- On Battery:
High Performance: full performance with maximum processor speed
Balanced (Smooth): slower regulation of performance in a balanced manner according to the demands of programs. Suitable for users who are bothered by the fan frequently running at high speed.
Balanced (Recommended) : rapid regulation of performance according to the demands of programs.
Power Saver: lowest processor speed
- Plugged in:
- Tray Icon
- A CPU icon will be shown in the system tray. This makes it easy to switch between power plans.
- No CPU icon will be shown. (Default)