Remote access to the local system via SSH is permitted by default. However, you can restrict remote access to a specific user from a specific host.
- The SSH service is enabled. (default)
- Permit empty passwords
- Logging on without a password is allowed.
- Logging on without a password is not allowed. (default)
- Permit administrator logon:
- Logging on as an administrator is allowed.
- Logging on as an administrator is not allowed (default)
- Port number: Port number for SSH (default: 22)
- User name: Permitted user
- Hostname: Name of the host from which SSH access takes place (example: xterm.igel.de)
- Access is allowed. (default)
Enable applications access for remote user “ruser”
- Command line: Command that is allowed or prohibited for the remote user
- Enable application
- The application given under command line may be executed by the remote user. (default)
- The application given under command line may not be executed by the remote user.