Here, you can select the communication protocols for which a system-wide proxy server is to be used.
- Direct connection to the Internet: The thin client is directly connected to the Internet. No proxy is used.
- Manual proxy configuration: One or more proxies are used.
- FTP proxy / port: FTP proxy server and port.
- HTTP proxy / port: HTTP proxy server and port.
- SSL proxy / port: SSL proxy server and port.
- SOCKS host / port: Socks proxy server and port.
- SOCKS protocol version: Select the SOCKS protocol version (default: SOCKS v5)
- No proxy for: List of computers to which the thin client is to connect directly, separated by commas (default: localhost, 127.0.0.1)
- Proxy realm for browser: Authentication realm. This information is required for the local browser only.
- Use passthrough authentication
- The temporarily saved logon information (user name and password) will be used to log on to the proxy server.
- The logon information entered under User name and Password will be used to log on to the proxy server. (default)
- User name: User name for the proxy logon.
- Password: Password for the proxy logon.