Here, you can specify the basic data for the certificate to be issued by the certification body.
- Type of CommonName/SubjectAltName: The characteristic for linking the certificate to the thin client.
- IP address: The IP address of the thin client
- DNS name: The DNS name of the thin client
- IP address (auto): The IP address of the thin client (inserted automatically)
- DNS name (auto): The IP address of the thin client (inserted automatically)
- Email address: An email address
If the client automatically obtains its network name, DNS Name (auto) is a good type for the thin client certificate.
- CommonName/SubjectAltName: Give a designation which matches the Type of CommonName/SubjectAltName. For certain types, this occurs automatically. No entry is then required.
- Organizational unit: Stipulated by the certification authority.
- Organization: A freely definable designation for the organization to which the client belongs.
- Locality: Details regarding the thin client’s locality.
- State: Details regarding the thin client’s locality.
- Country: Two-digit ISO 3166-1 country code, e.g. DE
- RSA key length (bits): Select a key length (one suited to the certification authority) for the certificate that is to be issued. Possible values: