In this area, the List of ThinPrint Printers is shown.
The page provides an overview of pre-configured ThinPrint printers.
- Active: Indicates whether or not the printer is visible.
- Printer Name: Name under which the printer can be addressed.
- Printer Class Name: Name of the printer class - optional, max. 7 characters without spaces
- Device: A device file or the printer name, e.g. /dev/ttyS1 (COM1).
- Detect Devices...: Opens a mask for selecting the available devices.
- Print Retries: Number of attempts to contact a printer in order to start a print job (default: 10).
- Default: Defines the selected device as the default printer.