Further settings are possible here:
- Corner coasting
- You can continue scrolling if your finger reaches the corner when scrolling vertically or horizontally along the touchpad edges.
- Circular scrolling
- You can scroll in a circle. In the selection menu, specify where circular scrolling is to begin.
- Circular scrolling enabled at
Top Right Corner
Bottom Right Corner
Bottom Left Corner
Top Left Corner
- Tap and drag gesture
- You can move items by tapping and dragging them.
- Locked drags
- The tap and drag gesture ends only after an additional tap; it will otherwise end when you let go.
- Palm detect
- Avoids triggering a function accidentally with the palm of your hand. The function must be supported by the device.
- ClickPads are permitted. These are touchpads with so-called integrated soft buttons on which physical clicks are possible.