Additional Keyboard Layouts
In this area, you can define additional keyboard layouts which can be selected by the user.
- Enable this layout
- Keyboard layout is enabled and can be defined.
- Keyboard layout: Selects the language for the keyboard layout.
- Enable dead keys: Enable this function if the keyboard used supports dead keys for special characters.
- A hotkey allowing you to switch to this keyboard can be defined.
- Key: Select a key for the key combination.
- Modifier: If necessary, select an additional modifier.
Hotkey for default keyboard layout
- Enable hotkey to switch to the default keyboard layout
- A hotkey which takes you back to the default keyboard layout can be defined. This is useful when a number of keyboard layouts are configured.
Hotkey for next keyboard layout