In this area, you can configure the country-specific language settings.
- Language: The language of the user interface.
- Keyboard layout: When the language is changed for the first time, the keyboard layout is automatically set to the same language.
- Show indicator in taskbar
- Shows a country abbreviation for the keyboard layout in the taskbar.
- No indicator is shown (default)
- Input language: The keyboard layout is used by default.
- Standards and formats: Specifies how country-specific formats for the time and currency for example are displayed. The default setting is geared to the input language selected.