In this area, you can configure the desktop start menu:
- Start menu types
- Classic - Default setting which is similar to that from Windows 95 - a list of available sessions and options
- Advanced - An expanded start menu featuring a search function and a more attractive design. It requires more resources, which is particularly noticeable on slow devices.
- Automatic - Automatically selects the classic or advanced start menu depending on the processor.
Select which options are to be shown in the start menu:
- Lock screen
- Log off
- System restart
- Shut down
- System tab
- Show active user name in About, Application Launcher and Start Menu
- The current user will be shown at the top edge of the relevant window.
- The current user will not be shown.
In order for user names to be recognized and passed on, you must configure two settings beforehand:
- Enable Active Directory/Kerberos: Security > Active Directory/Kerberos
- Enable local logon: Security > Logon > Active Directory/Kerberos