In this area, you can increase or decrease the various brightness ranges in order to adjust the display on your screen to your preferences.
- Selected screen: Select the screen whose brightness you would like to adjust (default: First Screen).
You can then change the gamma values for red, green and blue. The scale ranges from 0.10 (dark) to 10 (light) and is set to 1.00 by default.
- Gamma value Red: Changes the brightness curve for the red color portion.
- Gamma value Green: Changes the brightness curve for the green color portion.
- Gamma value Blue: Changes the brightness curve for the blue color portion.
- Link Sliders
- All sliders are moved equally in order to change the brightness harmoniously. (default)
- Each slider can be moved individually. This way, you can also change the color ratio.