In this area, you can control access to the screen. Thin client access control is enabled by default.
Disable console switching
- Access to your terminal screen is possible from any UNIX host. You can no longer access the console using Ctrl + Alt + F11 or Ctrl + Alt + F12.
- You can access the console using Ctrl + Alt + F11 or Ctrl + Alt + F12. (default)
- Access to this display from other computers will be controlled. This access control is enabled by default. (default)
Disable TCP connections
- You can grant specific users permanent remote access to the thin client:
- Click on Calculate.
A 32-digit key will appear in the X-Key field.
- Enter this key in the Xauthority file on the user’s computer.
List of trusted X hosts
Here, you can approve specific computers for console access:
- Click on the Add button to open the entry mask.
- Give the name of the remote host (not the IP address) you would like to add.
- Confirm this by clicking OK.
The computer will be entered in the list.