EETI eGalax eMPIA USB touch screens
Calibration / Reset
Calibrating the touchscreen:
- Go to IGEL Setup > User interface > Input > Touchscreen.
- Set Touchscreen already calibrated to false.
- Set Touchscreen Type to eGalax.
- Reboot the device or click Main menu > Accessories > Touchscreen Calibration to use the IGEL touchscreen calibration tool.
This will call the proprietary EETI calibration tool which is located at /usr/bin/eCalib. The calibration parameter will be saved in /wfs/egtouch.d.
Activating the hold to right-click feature:
- Enable the option Emulate right button under Userinterface > Input > Touchscreen.
- Set under Right button timeout the time after which right-click is generated.
Is not supported.