Authenticating with Static Key
- Go to Network > VPN > OpenVPN and create a new connection.
- In the Session section for the new connection, enter the name or public IP address of the OpenVPN Server.
- Select Static Key as the Authentication Type.
- Select the static key file as the Private Key.
- Select None as the Key Direction.
- Enter the server's VPN IP address as Remote IP Address.
- Enter your client's VPN IP address as Local IP Address.
- Click an icon for the newly created session (e.g. in the Start Menu) to initiate the connection.