Adding an Icon for the Image Viewer
You want to view images locally on the thin client.
The image viewer contained in IGEL Linux as from version 5.06.100 on has no desktop icon or menu entry.
Create a custom application that opens the Image Viewer.
- Go to System > Firmware Customization > Custom Application in Setup.
- Click the star symbol to create a new Custom Application.
- Enter a name, e.g. Image Viewer, and choose desktop integration options for the application.
- Enter gpicview as both the Icon name and the Command in the Settings dialog.
- Save the settings.
- Click the newly created icon for Image Viewer.
Image Viewer opens.
- Click the Open File symbol to open a file.
IGEL's Terms & Conditions apply.