E-Mail Settings for Gmail Accounts
You want to send views from the IGEL Universal Management Suite by email using a Gmail account.
In order to allow UMS to send mails via Gmail, you need to make the following setting in your Google account:
- Log in to Google
- Go to My Account > Sign-in & security > Connected apps & sites
- Set Allow less secure apps to ON.
- Go to UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Mail Settings.
- Enter smtp.gmail.com as the SMTP Host.
- Enter your Gmail adress as the Sender Address.
- Check Activate SMTP Auth.
- Enter your Gmail address as the SMTP User.
- Enter your Gmail password as the SMTP Password.
- Enter 465 as the SMTP Port.
- Activate SMTP SSL only.
- Enter the address you want administrative mails from UMS sent to in Mail recipient.
- Click Send Test Mail to test your settings.