With StepOver Serversonet (Legacy)
On the Thin Client
- Connect the signature pad to one of the thin client's USB ports.
- Activate the serversonet Padserver in IGEL Setup either by
- enabling sessions.padserver0.autostart in the Registry
- or by enabling sessions.padserver0.desktop and starting the daemon manually by clicking on the desktop icon.
You can set the TCP port used by serversonet in padserver.port
On the VDI Server (Windows)
- Open the Windows Command Prompt.
- Use cd to change into your SimpleSigner installation directory.
- Issue the following commandline:
SinmpleSigner.exe "C:\[file path to save the signature in]" [width of signature field in pixels] [height] net-[thin client ip]:[port]