Requirements and restrictions for using Citrix Self-Service:
- IGEL Linux firmware is 5.03.100 or newer
- Citrix Receiver 13 is enabled
- Program Neighborhood / Storefront is configured on the Citrix server
- IGEL's Citrix XenApp/Storefront feature can not be used concurrently with Self-Service
- Global ICA settings such as mapping of devices or redirection of content are effective for Self-Service as well
- The local cache for XenApp 6.5 servers will store user-defined applications for all users (cumulated cache)
Please note the known issues regarding Citrix Receiver mentioned in the release notes of your IGEL Linux firmware.