Importing SSL Certificates (ICA, RDP, Horizon)
If a CA certificate is missing for RDP, ICA or Horizon, you can copy it from a USB storage device to the thin client:
- Connect your USB storage device to the thin client.
- Launch a Terminal session or press CTRL+ALT+F11 to log in as ROOT on the Linux console of the thin client.
- Create a directory for certificates:
- Change to the directory:
- Get the name of your USB storage device:
- Copy the certificate to the client:
cp /userhome/media/<name of your USB storage device>/<certificate path> /wfs/ca-certs
- Check whether the certificate was transferred:
ls -al /wfs/ca-certs
- End the terminal session or press CTRL+ALT+F1 to exit the console.
The certificates you have saved will be available when you boot up the thin client next time.